Hello my loves, I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend.
Today I want to tell you about this wonderful eyeshadow primer that I have been testing for a few days from Medusas cosmetic line. You can get it at http://www.medusasmakeup.com/product/stick-it/ for 8.00/ 2grams of product.
In the pan it looks skin-toned but it is in fact completely clear in color, so if you needed a primer that would cover veins, ect….this will not do that.
Here are the list of ingredients:
- Olea Europaea (Organic Olive) Oil
- Euphorbia Anisyphilitica (Candelilla) Wax
- Cocos Nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic Shea) Butter
- Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm) Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Seed Oil.
- Made in USA
- 2 grams net weight.
- I have used this with both loose and pressed shadows and it works so well. I simply adore this primer and glad I took a chance on it!.
- Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and I’ll be talking to you soon, my dear readers!.
- Always, Amber.